Wild Cove Waste Disposal Site
Residents and businesses in the Corner Brook and Area region can dispose of residential bulk, garbage and yard waste, scrap metal, household hazardous waste and commercial waste at the Wild Cove Waste Disposal Site.
Residents and businesses require a WRWM Card to access the Wild Cove Waste Disposal Site. Click here for more information on obtaining a card.
- Bulk waste
- Commercial waste
- Construction and demolition waste
- Household hazardous waste
- Off the road (OTR) tires
- Scrap metal
- Yard waste
Click here for a list of materials not accepted at the Wild Cove Waste Disposal Site.
- Proceed onto the scales once the light turns green.
- Scan WRWM Card at the card reader located near the end of the scales (driver’s side).
- Scan the WRWM Card again to select the waste type to be disposed of when it appears on the menu screen.
- Proceed to the drop-off area:
- Garbage must be disposed of in the steel containers.
- Household hazardous waste and scrap metal must be disposed of in the designated areas.