Southwest Coast Waste Disposal Site
Residents and businesses in the Southwest Coast sub-region can dispose of residential bulk, garbage and yard waste, scrap metal, household hazardous waste and commercial waste at the Southwest Coast Waste Disposal Site.
Residents and businesses require a WRWM Card to access the Southwest Coast Waste Disposal Site. Click here for more information on obtaining a card.
- Bulk waste
- Commercial waste
- Construction and demolition waste
- Household hazardous waste
- Off the road (OTR) tires
- Scrap metal
- Yard waste
Click here for a list of materials not accepted at the Southwest Coast Waste Disposal Site.
- Proceed onto the scales once the light turns green.
- Scan WRWM Card at the card reader located near the end of the scales (driver’s side).
- Scan the WRWM Card again to select the waste type to be disposed of when it appears on the menu screen.
- Proceed to the drop-off area:
- Garbage must be disposed of in the steel containers.
- Household hazardous waste and scrap metal must be disposed of in the designated areas.