Construction and Demolition Waste
Construction and demolition waste includes any waste materials associated with construction, renovation and demolition projects.
Residents and businesses throughout the Western region of the province have access to safe and convenient construction and demolition waste disposal sites.
WRWM Waste Disposal Sites:
- Bay St. George Waste Disposal Site – Servicing the Bay St. George sub-region.
- Burgeo Waste Disposal Site – Servicing the Burgeo sub-region.
- Long Range Waste Disposal Site – Servicing the Long Range sub-region.
- Southwest Coast Waste Disposal Site – Servicing the Southwest Coast sub-region.
- Wild Cove Waste Disposal Site – Servicing the Corner Brook and the surrounding communities sub-region.
Click here for a complete list of Waste Disposal Sites in Western Newfoundland.